Today I am publishing an article on Physician on Fire. If you are unfamiliar, he is a anesthesiologist who is planning to retire in his early 40s! Head on over here to learn about how I took a Gap Year during fellowship. I spent an awesome year in Argentina and with some planning you to can spend time abroad during medical training.
As for those readers that have made it over from the PoF. Welcome! I hope that you find something useful to read on my site and choose to sign up for my email list (look to your right or at the end of this post. I send out new articles which are published Saturdays and Wednesdays. If you want to know more about me, then click here.
This site has been around for 9 months now and so there is a lot of material to cover. To help you find some interesting items, I have included my top 5 all time most viewed posts below. Please enjoy, share, and comment to let me know what you think.
Top posts of all times!
- Setting up a revocable living trust with Legal Zoom and if interested Putting assists into a Living Revocable Trust
- And now for the requisite net worth tracking post
- The early retiree, mindful or just a jerk
- I am a hypocrite
- Negotiating- we should all be better at it
- SWOT it up – reflecting on my decision to move to Cali
There you have it. Enjoy and follow me on twitter clicking on the right.