Today I am publishing an article on The White Coat Investor. It’s an honor as WCI is the first financial blog I ever read and I have been doing so for almost 4 years now. My guest post discusses if you would tell your kids to become doctors. The pros and cons. You can check it out here.
As for those readers that have made it over from the WCI. Welcome! I hope that you find something useful to read on my site and choose to sign up for my email list (look to your right or at the end of this post. I send out new articles which are published Saturdays and Wednesdays. If you want to know more about me, then click here.
This site has been around for 9 months now and so there is a lot of material to cover. To help you find some interesting items, I have included my top 5 all time most viewed posts below. Please enjoy, share, and comment to let me know what you think. Also, this post about academic versus private practice doctors has received a lot of attention lately. Let me know your thoughts.
Top posts of all times!
- Being in private practice makes me a better doctor
- How to feel rich when you’re the brokest person in the room
- 6 strategies young doctors should follow for financial wellness
- Setting up a revocable living trust with Legal Zoom and if interested Putting assists into a Living Revocable Trust
- And now for the requisite net worth tracking post
There you have it. Enjoy and follow me on twitter clicking on the right.
Also published on Medium.