I love blogging. The best part is the community out there. Fellow bloggers are generous allowing others to share content on their site. Below are the places I have been fortunate to guest post on. Check out the posts and let me know what you think.
White Coat Investor
- Should your child become a doctor?
- What’s in a home insurance policy: Know the details before your house burns down
Physician on Fire
- A gap year away from medicine: One’s physician’s experience
- Christopher Guest Post
Think Save Retire
- A hard reset after losing everything in the Tubbs Fire
- Losing everything
High five dad
- Debt stories
Your Money Geek
- Saving for Retirement: High Income Edition
- 4 ways to take a break from your career
- Better care: Private practice or academic medicine?
- 10 reasons why being a doctor is a privilege
- Do doctors need an emergency fund?
- Doctor, you’re now a parent, It’s time to get your financial house in order
- Physician asset protection. Is it a good idea to pay down debts?
- What would you do if you won the lottery? Here’s one physician’s plan.
- How much will an expensive watch really cost you?
- What a toddler can teach physicians about the stock market.
- Is private college and medical school worth it?
- One house, one spouse, one job. How did this physician do?
- A physician’s financial advice to his widow.
- Freedom Formula For Physicians: A podcast
- Interview on Financial Health and Wellness
- Friday Surprise Interview from Augst 3, 2018 on The Wealth Hound: A podcast
- Christopher Guest Post on Physician on Fire